Happy Thursday Everybodys!
First of all it's time for Daisy's
All da information you needs is here, just look for it at the end of Part 2 of My Day at Camp...don't furgets 'bout it!
Okay, here we go...
We left our story just afters my arrival at da campsite at Moffitt Beach Campground...
Dis is sure a really pretty place mom...
...I feel so tall up heres!
Look at that beootiful big puddle mom!
Let's climb down dese rocks so I can take a closer looks at it...
...hmmm dere is stuff swimmin' in dis puddle mom...
...hey is dat who I think it is way out deres?
(dose is two of my two-leggers on da rocks, you will meets dem next time)
It's Sasa (dats her nickname)
Her real names is Sarah, her is one of my two-legger cuzins and I LUVS her bunches...I wants to get to hers mom!
What???? I has to go out deres to see Sasa?
How am I gonna gets to her, she is sittin on dat boat in dat big puddle?
Oh boy I am not so sure 'bout dis but I will try my best to gets to my Sasa!
Da moment you has all been waitin' for...
Oh Sasa! :(
I tried to do it for you but I wuz nervous and scared in da big puddle
I am soo happy dat you still luvs me.
Maybe I will try again another time....'kay?
Tomorrow I will show you what else I did up deres and you will meets more of my two-leggers!
Maggie Mae had a few strikes against her first attempt at swimming at the lake this day.
1) The campsites were situated so you had to climb down a rather steep rocky ledge to get to the water. Maggie actually fell down the slope once :(
2) The boat could not be brought to the shore so everyone had to wade or swim out to get to it...
3) AND my (doofus) sister actually FORGOT I was bringing Maggie Mae with me that day and sent Archie and Herschel home with her husband for the evening
I really think that if the boys were there Maggie Mae would have gone in the water and had more fun.
Overall I think she did very well and I am proud of her, at least she tried!
yeah, yeah, sure, sure mom...
Okays..me again, after all it is MY bloggie!
Now it's time for da
My furiends at The Teacher's Pets has started this neat Blog Hop called "Thankful Fur 3 Thursday" and I am helping to spread the word about it.
I will let The Teacher explain it to you...
Welcome to Thankful Fur 3 Thursday! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
This blog hop is FUR our loyal followers but it is also for NEW Google Friend Connect followers as well! If you are a NEW Google Friend Connect follower and if you want to be one of the 3 blogs to be in next Thursday’s SPOTLIGHT you need to leave a request in the comment box and please hurry if you are interested because only the FURst 3 requests count!
I like to keep things simple so here are the 3 guidelines FUR the blog hop:
1. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list, follow the hostesses and then start blog hopping! We, the hostesses, promise to follow you back! Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love. Then take a minute to follow them through Google Friend Connect – this is a good way to keep up with other blogs, but also lets us show support to each other! Please DO NOT list your giveaways here, links must be to either your homepage or your Thursday posting with your blog title. All others will be deleted.
2. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers out of participating, and it’s a win-win situation. We would think it was pawsome if you grabbed our Thankful FUR 3 Thursday button and post it on your blog and/or in a post but please don't feel obligated to do so! The more bloggers that find out about Thankful FUR 3 Thursday and participate, the better.
3. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “Get the code here…” at the bottom of the list on The
Teacher's Pets blog!
Teacher's Pets blog!
Join us for all da fun!
Woofs and Licks,
Woofs and Licks,