Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Da Story of Max Part II

Happy Wednesday Everybody!
Wasn't Max's first post good yesterday? 
I can't wait to hear Part II of da story...
Ooh wait, I all ready knows it, hehehehehe
OK I won't make you wait any longer so
Max, da blog is yours again, 
puleeze continue...
Thank you Maggie and hello again, it is me Max, one of your newest Blogville buddies.
I am so happy all of you came back to hear more of da Story of Me!
I will now pick up da story where we left off....

My first meet and greet wif Maggie Mae and mom is 'bout to happen....
OoH boy, here dey come!
I sure hopes dey like me.
How do I look?
Hello dere Maggie Mae, very nice to meet you.
(I was very polite to her)
After our introduction and a few hi how are you sniffs...
 ... I started to tell Maggie Mae 'bouts my life before today...
Well Maggie Mae, here is my story:
(as told to mom by the rescue peoples S and J)

Just before I came to stay here wif S and J (my rescue peoples), I did belong to a man and a lady and I lived wif dem in a house in a city not too far from here. 
Dere was little kids and a kitteh livin' dere too and I gots along wif dem really well. 
But even though I lived wif a family I was not treated like a family member.  Da big people in da house, especially da mean lady, did not take good care of me.
One day, da man got kicked out of da house left to live somewhere else so da mean lady who lived dere put me outside and would not let me back in da house, but I was still hangin' around da neighborhood cuz I didn't know where else to go. 
After a while of bein' on my own, someone called S and J and asked dem to come and take me away from dere.  
S and J came to get me and talked to da mean lady who told dem to take me cuz her did not want me anymore.
So that is what they did and dat is how I got to be here.
Maggie Mae listened to all of my story...
...and den her rushed over to her mom to tell my story to her!
When our meet and greet was over, Maggie Mae came up to me to say good bye.
Her told me dat I would make a great brudder AND her mom had fallen in love wif me and wants to be my mom too!
 Guess what else?

I was gonna come to dere house Friday night wif S and J to meets her dad! 
(From mom: and to see if Maggie Mae and Max got along at our house) 
If all went well on Friday night, her mom and dad will sign some papers so dat I can stay wif all of dem as a foster brudder.
OoH Maggie Mae, I will see you Friday! 
Let your dad know dat I will be on my best behavior Friday night so him will want me to stay wif all of you.
I think I did good today.  
Now I can't wait fur Friday!
Well, as you can probably figure out, Friday night went well, so dad and mom signed da foster papers so I could start livin' dere.  
 After the weekend was over 8.7 seconds of living wif dem, mom called S and J and said 
"He is our boy and we want to sign the adoption papers ASAP"!  
Later that week, mom took me to da V-E-T to have me checked out (all was fine) and microchipped. 
I had my you-know-what surgery on Thursday and that night I was adopted and my name was changed to Max.
(me at home recovering from surgery)
So ends da Story of Max and how I got here. 
Within 3 weeks of mom seeing my handsome face on petfinder.com,  I has my new furever home wif a great sister and a mom and dad who love me very much. 
From now on I will be well fed, warm, safe and happy!

THANK YOU to da first rescue fur ignorin' my mom and dad THANK YOU mean lady fur lettin' S and J take me from you...
...and THANK YOU fur listening to my story!

Your Buddy,
Max

45 comments:

  1. Max, your story makes my heart happy!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did find one of the best forever homes you knows... Maggie Mae and you are gonna be best buddies and she's not gonna be lonely when her momma goes to work.

    8.7 seconds is a very short time to make a decision.. hehehehe.. and the better decisions in life.. cos you will always know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WhooHoo! Yeah, Max! That was a most awesome story and we are so glad that you are living with Maggie Mae!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie Mae - Happy endings really do exist !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great story. I am so glad that you have a good home and a great sister too. Welcome to blogland Max.

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Max! We just know that you and Maggie Mae are going to be best friends!!! Just look at you two sharing a bed!! We are so very happy for you!!!
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Max we just loved your story and you know what. We are glad the mean lady didn't care for you cause now you have a mum and dad and sissy to love you forever and ever and ever. We are so happy for your family. No worries (for ever and ever) and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Max, you are meant to be there!!! Enjoy your new family, we know they'll enjoy you, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy story! You look right at home and I have to admit you have an impressive set of jowls for a wee little boxer dude.

    Welcome to blog land.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh Max Mom and I are leaky leaky leaky right now. Good thing Mom's with me or she'd think I did a bad thing on the floor! :O :D We are soooooo happy for you Max! What a wonderful furever home you have found! Hugs to Maggie Mae and Family! You ROCK!!! :D

    Hugs and Wags,
    The Roo Family

    PeeS: That bad lady didn't deserve you Max. Good riddance! And a big high paws to S and J! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just love that picture of you and Maggie Mae sleepin' in bed together, Max! You have the best family in the whole wide world!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHhhhhhhhh Max. Your story is wonderful and we're so glad that you have such a great home now. Yay for you and Yay for Maggie Mae and the mom and dad....

    pawhugs all around, Max, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We LOVE tales with happy endings fur such great tails!

    Welkhome Again!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are doing a happy dance over here for you Max! So happy you have a wonderful loving home now!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. {sniffle sniffle} Da Momma is so hap-pee dat her wants to cry....and mee is so hap-pee dat me wants to do da hap-pee dance and just....pee!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy for you, Max! You will have a great life with Maggie Mae!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hurray for Max!!! You have found the most wonderful home in the whole world!! I am so happy for all of you!

    Your pal, Pip

    P.S: Great job with the post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are so happy for you Max. You will have a great life with your sister Maggie Mae. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yopu really have landed on yor paws fella! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great story. Max welcome to your loving forever home. It's all good from now on
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  21. Max....as they say all is well that ends well and this was a very happy ending. Mom and I think you are the luckiest boxer on the planet to have been taken in by Maggie Mae and her peeps.
    Your sweet face says it all!!
    Hugs from your new BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  22. That mean lady didn't deserve an awesome dog like you, Max! (And that first rescue didn't deserve pawesome adopters like your family.) I'm so glad you get to live the life you deserve now! I hope we'll be hearing from you more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Max -- what a great story! It made me so happy to hear such a heartwarming story! You have found an awesome home! Maggie is the best and has the prettiest smile in the world! Lucky you -- you will get to see it all of the time! Oh yeah, if you EVER want to learn how to play football, just give me a call! Have a fun day, my new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay a happy ending! Again, welcome to the family Max!
    Kisses and Tail Wags,
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yep- me & my sissy, Lucy used to snuggle up on a giant bed. But now that I am older and wiser and more arthritic, I need space to spread out. I still love her tho!

    Wiggles,

    Calhoun

    ReplyDelete
  26. Max - it is so sad to hear about how the mean lady treated you. But I am so happy to hear you got a great new home. I know there is nobody else out there that will love you as much as Maggie Mae and your mom and dad!!

    Welcome home Max!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Max! It breaks my heart that you ever had to know mean disgusting people like that woman!!! I'm so so happy you now have a forever home with pawrents and a great sister!!!

    Welcome to blogville Max!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Max... You're making my momma cry with your story! I can't wait to meet you dude!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, Max! I do NOT know how somebuddy could just kick you outta the house and not luv on you or feed you or anything! That was a mean, mean lady for sure! But I'm ever so glad there were good peoples around there who called S and J to save you. And then you gots to go live in your Most Perfect Home That Ever Was with your Most Perfect Sisfur That Ever Was. I'm just all sorts of happy that your story turned out the way it did!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    PeeS. Your face makes me smile a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OK, so I missed a cuppull of posts here and had to go running backwards looking through your bloggie to see WOT HAPPENED! (Coz mom hogs MY pooter with her werks...) and OMD, you has a BRUDDER! WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO! Happy dance zoomies! That Max be so lucky to has you as a sisfur. And fur the mean laydee, we always say wot goes around comes around and she be getting hers sumday, you betcha! And that rescue wot remains unmenshunned - BOO on them. There be no eggskoose not to ansswer peeples. (And mom helped them rescue a boxer once years ago. Ummm, if'n that be the same rescue...)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Max, I have to say that you do tell a good story! I love the picture of you sleeping with your sister in the dog bed - soooo cute!
    I'm so happy you found such a wonderful forever family!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  32. Max thanks for telling us your story. We are sooo pleased with the happy ending. A wonderful new forever home with Maggie Mae and her family where you will never want for anything!

    Extra Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Max, you get to say what I say every day since I got to be a RottRover:

    SCORE!!!!

    I'm So happy for you!!

    -Ruby (and Bart, too)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Max - we are so glad you found your furever home. Thank you for telling us all about how you found your new home!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh Max! It is so GREAT to meet you! We are so happy that you are Maggie Mae's brother now and we know you have a wonderful home now with TONS of love and are so happy for you :) You're story sounds a lot like our Owen's story (about how he came to live with us). We can't wait to hear about all your adventures :) Welcome to the blogville family!
    Wags,
    Maddy and Owen

    ReplyDelete
  36. Max, The wonderful ending to your story brought tears of joy to my eyes. You will be warm, loved, and have a full belly for the rest of your life. You'll have a great sis, Maggie Mae, and great parents. Oh, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a sad story that had such a wonderful happy ending!! So glad you are being taken care of now. Besides somebody has to keep that little Maggie Mae in line!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Max, that was a great story with the most happiest of endings. You are so lucky to have found the best forever home possible.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey Handsome

    WE love happy ending all the time.. and your story is no exception... You just made our day!

    We would like to request for more pictures of you with your new found family cuz we just cant get enough of your handsome face.

    Licks
    Zelle

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh Miss Maggie Mae

    Congrats on your new brother! That is such exciting news!!!!

    Hi Max!!!

    Slobbers,
    The CheeseHounds

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a full week you had! My favorite picture is the snugglies in the bed together. I love seeing two big boxers playing together!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh Max, what a great story, only because it has such a great great ending or beginning.

    Maggie Mae wil be the best big sister to you and she will surely show you around blogville.

    My Vickie thinks you are very handsome.

    So glad you are here.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  43. SIGH.... You did a Wonderful job of tellin your Story Max. SIGH
    I am soooooo very much glad that you found Maggie Mae and have Moved to BLOGVILLE... FUREVER. SIGH
    I just LOVE a grrrrreat ENDING...OR a PERFECT BEGINNING.

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a great story. I am sure that you and Maggie Mae are going to have a great life and friendship together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Aww, Max, you are so cute! We're so glad you and Maggie Mae get along so well! And we're also so glad that you have a new Mom and Dad that love you so much and will ALWAYS take good care of you no matter what! You are in a great home now and we know Maggie Mae will take great care of you.

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete